Friday, November 20, 2020

I Just Realized...It's been awhile...no, I'm not dead, yet!

Some things dawned on me today. One, that I'm slightly warped, no surprise there, and, two, it's damn hard to get into a writing routine. I've been home for a week, no work in sight, plan on taking off as a snow bird, and I've not written much of anything. I find myself gazing at older works, beating myself up, because I wasn't as evolved in the craft in these past arcane works. Through this calamity of thought, and a rampant mindset, I've been looking and attempting time management on what I really want to write. Will it be a collection of shorts, many of which are finished and need final touches? Will the outcome of my writing over the next five or six months be a finished novel? Will I be able to get into a routine of writing at all in our thirty foot motorhome?  All these questions and I still haven't found an idea, okay, maybe an idea, although it's foggy, obscured by the excitement of travel. The idea nests in my head or in a "KEEP" file titled with some weird character names that I'm hesitant to use because they belong in a great story. Anyway, I'm not dead, I'm alive, kicking, and taking precautions to live the best life. If I don't give all of you my fiction or rants here, you can always look at my mug over on our travel channel on youtube at youtube.com/darknesttravels, fair warning, I'm no Steven Spielberg. Thanks for stopping by, again, thanks for reading. If you haven't already purchased a softback copy of Blood, Dreams, & Tears, what are you waiting for? Buy one today, here, now, it's cheap! BLOOD, DREAMS, & TEARS  .

Don't forget to purchase Brent D. Seth's Book: Loose Cannon : Short Fuse II as well, I'm half way through, I'm a slow reader, and it's the best sci-fi book I've read since his first novel Short Fuse. You won't be let down!





No comments:

Post a Comment